• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root please help flashed sprint stock and i have boost

splifmyster

Aug 24, 2011
hey i flashed the sprint stock and i have boost but now my phone looks like a sprint phone and i want it back too boost i tryed odin to get it back to boost stock but nothing happens!!!!i tryed the system img and the stock img and the boot img but nothing happens with any of the please help me

hey i flashed the sprint stock and i have boost but now my phone looks like a sprint phone and i want it back too boost i tryed odin to get it back to boost stock but nothing happens!!!!i tryed the system img and the stock img and the boot img but nothing happens with any of the please help me

Please go to about phone and confirm the base band version. eg.30 is sprint. If that is .29 than it worked as it should but the bg image did not go back to the boost one. If anyone can upload the picture you can just make that your bg and all is well.

I am probably mistaken but the stock image for my phone was on the memory card and through all my flashing and even using cwm it never kept that default image for whatever reason. It just used the first wallpaper option that was not in the gallery. (it did keep the picture from my later made backups but the factory image never stayed for whatever reason)

Upvote 0
Please go to about phone and confirm the base band version. eg.30 is sprint. If that is .29 than it worked as it should but the bg image did not go back to the boost one. If anyone can upload the picture you can just make that your bg and all is well.

I am probably mistaken but the stock image for my phone was on the memory card and through all my flashing and even using cwm it never kept that default image for whatever reason. It just used the first wallpaper option that was not in the gallery. (it did keep the picture from my later made backups but the factory image never stayed for whatever reason)

no its s:m930.02x.FD.11

Upvote 0
no its s:m930.02x.FD.11

Ok you definately have sprint with at least the 2.3.6 baseband. If you are using cwm that will not change, so you must odin the stock boost image from this thread.

(Boost)Stock system(with tweaks): tu_system_bads3ctor - Minus
Using the ops Transform Ultra Odin ops file: TransformUltra - Minus

I made a video thread to outline odin and I believe the first video Samsung Transform Ultra Odin Stock 2.3.4 | Discretion Advised on Blip Would be what exact steps you should follow. Just substitute the ops and tar used in the video with the two links above

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones