• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me rid my phone of these annoying popups/reminders :(

Wulfenburg

Lurker
Jun 20, 2017
For the past week or so my phone has been giving me really annoying pop ups.
One of them is anytime my phone is under 30% when i turn my screen on it'll say something like "Battery level at 19%: Conserve your battery by taking these steps."
Yea I know how to make my screen light lower, piss off already.

Another one says something the lines of "Your phone is on silent, would you like to turn the ringer on?" No, if i wanted to turn my ringer on I would do it.

How can I get my phone to stop doing this?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: nirbhaykumar81404
For the past week or so my phone has been giving me really annoying pop ups.
One of them is anytime my phone is under 30% when i turn my screen on it'll say something like "Battery level at 19%: Conserve your battery by taking these steps."
Yea I know how to make my screen light lower, piss off already.

Another one says something the lines of "Your phone is on silent, would you like to turn the ringer on?" No, if i wanted to turn my ringer on I would do it.

How can I get my phone to stop doing this?
Thanks in advance.

Don't get mad I know it may be a little annoying but it's an Android it's only trying to help you if you made a mistake and turn off a feature or not paying attention with it's operations. But you can go into settings and look for the apps notification permissions and turn them off or on. These functions may vary from different devices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones