• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help! Wont Playback Recorded Video!

Twintenshi

Lurker
Feb 24, 2013
I recorded a video using the built in camcorder and it recorded a 6 MB file at length of 4:24 but when i go to open it, nothing, not even moboplayer, is working.
The other detail that bothers me is that it states "reolution is 0x0"

Will someone please help me? i want the video, its my only evidence for a copyright, but its not working for me at all!

The format is mp4.

I recorded a video using the built in camcorder and it recorded a 6 MB file at length of 4:24 but when i go to open it, nothing, not even moboplayer, is working.
The other detail that bothers me is that it states "reolution is 0x0"

Will someone please help me? i want the video, its my only evidence for a copyright, but its not working for me at all!

The format is mp4.

Welcome to the forums, Twintenshi.

I want to assist you, but there is scant information in your post for a starting point. No device is mentioned, for example. That makes a big difference in approaching a remedy because some devices have a version of the Android operating system that immediately places a recorded video on the external sd card, and some don't do that unless the user makes that selection in the menu.

Others move media to the Gallery, which can be in internal memory or the sd card. Again, your menu configuration, or the default configuration, needs to be known.

If the resolution is showing as zero, as you say, then it is detecting something, but cannot read the true resolution.

Can you provide more info. We can then get to work on this for you, plus we can place your query/thread in the appropriate device sub-forum here at AF for you. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones