• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help !!

Hi,
I recently got the motherboard of my sony xperia p changed and the support ppl automatically upgraded it to 4.0 from 2.3.7

The problem is that i took a backup with sony pc companion with 2.3.7 and it is not getting restored on 4.0 Moreover, android 4.0 sucks and i dont like it at all

Someone, PLEASE help me to knwo how to go back to 2.3.7 as the company is not helping me at any cost.

the worst customer care i have ever come across in my life....i really need to go back to 2.3.7

any help would be greatly appreciated...!!

thanks

Hi,
I recently got the motherboard of my sony xperia p changed and the support ppl automatically upgraded it to 4.0 from 2.3.7

The problem is that i took a backup with sony pc companion with 2.3.7 and it is not getting restored on 4.0 Moreover, android 4.0 sucks and i dont like it at all

Someone, PLEASE help me to knwo how to go back to 2.3.7 as the company is not helping me at any cost.

the worst customer care i have ever come across in my life....i really need to go back to 2.3.7

any help would be greatly appreciated...!!

thanks

Download a 2.3 ROM. Flash it with Flashtool. Simple as that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones