• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please say hi, or I'll be sad :(

Greetings to everyone who was kind enough to visit this thread. I'm hometownrival (or Jesse in real life). I'm a former iPhone user, that spent a few weeks with the HTC Incredible before landing on the HTC EVO.

I've noticed that these threads consistently get around three replies, with greetings from seasoned forum members; and I hope this thread achieves as much (if not more). You can be apart of that dream! All it takes is hitting the reply button, typing a few characters and hitting the submit button (or preview post button if you're the careful type).

So to that end I'll end this with a simple "hello".

Hi Jesse!

How are you! I love that name! It's my son's name! :) Yup. Jesse. Love it. Love him.
Anyway, not ONLY am I going to say Hi to you but I'm going to tell you that if you need anything, any advice or help getting around, feel free to PM me. I'm glad you signed up and want you to feel comfortable as a new and welcome part of our Android community!

Seriously, if you need anything PM me, let me know.

Sincerely,
Steven

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones