• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Possible Root Method For Galaxy Prevail 2

shinru2004

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Charlestown
I do not have this phone as of yet but would love for someone to test this out for me please

make sure you have the drivers installed and turn on usb Debug mode then plug your device up to your PC and run this program as administrator.

i know it is in chinese but this program has worked to root a Samsung I110 (Samsung Illusion) the SPH-D710BST (Boost S2) and the HTC K2_CL (Boost One SV) so its safe to assume it might work for this device as well.

Happy Rooting and please thank and like this post if it worked.

Eroot_V1.34.exe

Upvote 0
HOORAY THANK YOU ALL!!! I got this phone about half an hour ago, and I'm already loving it. I didn't even do any research on it. I just picked it up cause I knew how awesome it was going to be!! Thanks to everyone who helped find a root method, and for those who are already working on recovery and roms! I will try to help out however I can! I was sorely disappointed with my warp sequent, and my OG prevail is broken... Shame
Creed out!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones