1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Possibly hacked...

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by tsaxamtsaxam, Jul 23, 2017.

?

Hacked?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2017.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  3. suspicious

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tsaxamtsaxam

tsaxamtsaxam Lurker

well,this is crazy situation...so I was at my family's summer house 60 miles away from my ex's home and I went to find a bank cause I had no cash, I use location to find any atm nearby and it appears my location is my ex gf home 60 miles away with map fully loaded with traffic details also, so I update clear cache memory the same after 1 hour or 2, so everytime I try to find my location i was at her house and then my summer house, so I changed password, still the same for some time but in morning i restarted my phone It loaded her house as a previous location, and then this 2 location thing stopped, she has not read my mail since activity showed nothing...she has rooted phone, mine's not she is a an IT student and she studies about android development.anyway if anyone knows something pls help. she happens also to have my mail,Am I hacked? this situation has ever happened to anyone jumping between two locations? *LAST TIME I WAS THERE MOOONTHS AGO

sweetndreemy73 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Did you leave a device at her house or is she have a device logged in as you? This happens sometimes with my phone and my tablet. Android will show me at home (my tablet) when I'm at work (my phone).

Hunter stuart likes this.
  3. tsaxamtsaxam

tsaxamtsaxam Lurker

Unforgiven
    Did you leave a device at her house or is she have a device logged in as you? This happens sometimes with my phone and my tablet. Android will show me at home (my tablet) when I'm at work (my phone).

nope, never touched my   cell phone either.one time i connected to amazon from her pc and she got my mail
    ... password was the same...

Hunter stuart and sweetndreemy73 like this.

Maps

Maps Forum

com.google.android.apps.maps

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs