• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Atrix home screen

I of course am NOT here to stir up trouble.. i got an Atrix..

but this is a BASIC feature on iPhone with 2 button presses.. =/

Should be as well on Android... what a shame =/
when it becomes that easy I'll post mine. There's an app over at XDA that's supposed to work on Atrix but it involves some silliness involving shaking your phone. That's all I need is my phone taking 1000000 screenshots of itself while it sits in my car dock :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I'm new to Android so my home screen changes daily but this is what I've been using for a while.

photo-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Pure messenger, for calls, sms, twitter, FB, and email. Just deleted all my stuff.
2m77uc9.png

Music Mod widget with Audio Manager white skin
wtf94y.png

Lots of stuff here. Up top is Simi Calendar and Clock, below is screen off button and circle battery widget, then 4 Simi folders, then SwitchPro
2jexnol.png

LED light, Kindle, TweetDeck and Pulse. With weather
2q2ir1d.png

Jorte.
e9y9ty.png

Widget locker.
21cs7ys.png

This is a couple of weaks old. I've since changed lock screen, took out Pure messenger, and tweaked a few things.

Upvote 0
Awesome, thanks for the assist :)

I'm now running my own custom wallpaper, FYI, it's just trimmed to 1080x960 (I doubled the horizontal to account for the scrolling, like on the Captivate).

That's Folder Organizer (the pay version, but the free does folders too). You just select 'use apps as icon' or something to that effect when making a folder (they call it a 'tag').

In my followup pic I edited the skin, so they blend a little better.

I also removed my BattStat, made a custom layout for MinimalisticText that includes the time, weather and battery in one strip.

Also changed my LP grid to 5x5 so I've got 5 Folder Org folders on one row!

I'll post a new pic (got to figure out the screen shot issue, it's something to do with security on the frame buffer).

How did you change LP to 5x5 folders? I hate the 4x4 default setting!

Upvote 0
Pure messenger, for calls, sms, twitter, FB, and email. Just deleted all my stuff.

Music Mod widget with Audio Manager white skin

Lots of stuff here. Up top is Simi Calendar and Clock, below is screen off button and circle battery widget, then 4 Simi folders, then SwitchPro

LED light, Kindle, TweetDeck and Pulse. With weather

Jorte.

Widget locker.

This is a couple of weaks old. I've since changed lock screen, took out Pure messenger, and tweaked a few things.

Can you upload that wallpaper?
Or link for that wallpaper?

Upvote 0
Pure Calendar, LauncherPro Plus & Folder Organizer:

device11.png

Hey Sabesh, did you make the icons bigger than the normal size Blurr has the icons? You're using Folder organizer right? If you are can you tell me how you're able to make it bigger or whatever app/setting you've used to make your folers bigger.

I have attached a screen shot of the icons when I used Folder organizer (Folder Organizer Folder link). The big icon is from using Desktop Visualizer (Desktop Visualizer R(1x1). I want to have my folder icons that size but Desktop Visualizer only do icons and not folders. I was wondering if you or someone here knows of a way to make folders that size?

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Hey. The calender I use is the stock launched pro widget and it does sync with gmail.

Roze, you are right, the first notification is widgetsoid, the second is Zdbox from XDA. check it out its in the market.
App Name: ZDbox
Link: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.zdworks.android.toolbox (1.89MB)

Reactions: Roze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones