• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

I've just caught up to the smart-watch craze ... with cutting edge 2012 technology

images

And I've got to say, that its awesome having notifications on my wrist.... and a battery that I don't have to care about.
Nice choice! I enjoyed the snot out of my Pebble. I really feel like it was the best (and best supported) smartwatch on the market for a good while.

Reactions: psionandy and KOLIO
Upvote 0
Nice!

I have been instructed to buy a laptop for my boss' niece using the company credit card. I was looking at a touch-screen flip book for her.

If you have not done that yet, consider the ASUS flip touch screen laptop. It flips 360 degrees and makes a Tablet.

I just bought one last month and really like it.

the keyboard could be better, I am a "touch typist" and never look at the keyboard, and it does not have a strong enough feedback for my heavy fingers... but, a girl would get along with it just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
If you have not done that yet, consider the ASUS flip touch screen laptop. It flips 360 degrees and make a Tablet.

I just bought one last month and really like it.

the keyboard could be better, I am a "touch typist" and never look at the keyboard, and it does not have a strong enough feedback for my heavy fingers... but, a girl would get along with it just fine.
Actually, that's the one I was looking at. :D

Upvote 0
Finally moved up past the 40" HDTV.......http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saturda...lack/4529100.p?id=1219764139514&skuId=4529100

So far so good, got the picture setting adjusted to my fancy. Just to get used to the size compared to my old 40" Toshiba.

I'll take your hand me down, mine is only 24" :)

I bought a 128 gB SD chip, stuck it in a MMC adapter and then plugged that into my daughter's old Sony laptop with the very slow 5400 rpm hard drive... she does a lot of image editing, and bringing up the files from the computer's hard drive is slow....

Reactions: AMOCO
Upvote 0
I'll take your hand me down, mine is only 24" :)

I bought a 128 gB SD chip, stuck it in a MMC adapter and then plugged that into my daughter's old Sony laptop with the very slow 5400 rpm hard drive... she does a lot of image editing, and bringing up the files from the computer's hard drive is slow....
Giving it my mom, her 26" Vizio has a line that runs vertically down the screen.

Reactions: AMOCO and KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones