• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Power Toggles on JB Warp Sequent

Gldrz1

Android Enthusiast
May 20, 2013
Gotta say i love Power Toggles on the Sequent JB update you can have two rows for toggles, the only problem ive encountered is the gps toggle does not work as it should it only acts as a shortcut, not a huge deal thou but it did work fine when i was on ICS oh well what are you gonna do it seems that JB is bit more restrictive, how about you guys have you tried PT?:)

Gotta say i love Power Toggles on the Sequent JB update you can have two rows for toggles, the only problem ive encountered is the gps toggle does not work as it should it only acts as a shortcut, not a huge deal thou but it did work fine when i was on ICS oh well what are you gonna do it seems that JB is bit more restrictive, how about you guys have you tried PT?:)

Oh yeah I've tried it I like how it actually sticks to the top and doesn't move around haven't tried GPS toggle but I let u know

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones