• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prevail Owner's Club

Think it is a a great idea Kouma!

I happened to be messing around with some graphics for my son in PSP. I remembered this thread, and thought id whip something up quick, just to get some ideas. This is just a real quick/rough graphic I threw together to throw out there for folks to input there ideas/thoughts. I have a niece who is in the graphics buss and am sure I could get her to whip up some stickers.

Im willing to make the graphic and have some stickers made if your all interested.

Image16.png

Upvote 0
I kinda like this idea. The only thing I would add is maybe the pirate su logo for the background with your idea for the lettering over it. Just off the top of my head.:thumbup:

I like it.. I like it..
If we make the prvl in bold letters (2-3times bigger them the letters "sg" we could dip the superdroid in the scene!
He could/ should be "engraved" or cut out of one or two of the letters in "prvl"
Ima stop my theming and try to make a rough draft of this idea.

Upvote 0

I happened to be messing around with some graphics for my son in PSP. I remembered this thread, and thought id whip something up quick, just to get some ideas. This is just a real quick/rough graphic I threw together to throw out there for folks to input there ideas/thoughts. I have a niece who is in the graphics buss and am sure I could get her to whip up some stickers.

Im willing to make the graphic and have some stickers made if your all interested.

Image16.png

Wow that's pretty slick I like that.

Upvote 0
I avoid Armor-All at all costs. it's like crack for whatever you put it on.
makes it real shiny and pretty, but if you ever stop putting it on, it dries out and starts cracking fast.

When i worked at the motorcycle shop I threw away every can of armor-all I found. People always wanted to put that crap on their seats and grips and tires. Yeah, like making your hands and butt slip off the bike is a good idea.

One guy took his new Kawasaki ZX-14 (big sport bike) to a car detailer, and they painted every non-painted surface with tire shine, including the tire tread. He crashed pulling out of the parking lot.

Upvote 0
When i worked at the motorcycle shop I threw away every can of armor-all I found. People always wanted to put that crap on their seats and grips and tires. Yeah, like making your hands and butt slip off the bike is a good idea.

One guy took his new Kawasaki ZX-14 (big sport bike) to a car detailer, and they painted every non-painted surface with tire shine, including the tire tread. He crashed pulling out of the parking lot.

Yeah I know bad stuff. My idea works really good if you want to have a shiny tires or trim and then you can wash and it will never come off

Upvote 0
Yeah I know bad stuff. My idea works really good if you want to have a shiny tires or trim and then you can wash and it will never come off

I've heard of another trick, you take Cool-Seal (the white rubberized roof coating material) and 'paint' that on your sidewalls. Instant whitewalls.

They also say to practice that on a scrap tire so you can learn to mask it off correctly and get good clean lines.

Link to forum I found that in:
http://www.alternativecruisers.com/index.php?topic=18848.0

Upvote 0
I've heard of another trick, you take Cool-Seal (the white rubberized roof coating material) and 'paint' that on your sidewalls. Instant whitewalls.

They also say to practice that on a scrap tire so you can learn to mask it off correctly and get good clean lines.

Link to forum I found that in:
http://www.alternativecruisers.com/index.php?topic=18848.0

Well I guess that would work pretty good me personally I don't like white walls or white letters

Upvote 0
And now that is 1 pretty cool wallpaper is that available

If you just want to use it as wallpaper and have it fit a little better, you can use the link below that's re-sized to the Prevail screen resolution.

You will however have to use something like "wallpaper wizardrii" Which is free from the market to get it to fit right, and set it to "exact" as the gallery in the prevail will not let you crop it right.

screenshot-1336422145581.png

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh569/FLGATOR624/PirateWp3.png

Upvote 0
And now that is 1 pretty cool wallpaper is that available

LOL I just saved the image above on my phone it looks sorta funky

If you just want to use it as wallpaper and have it fit a little better, you can use the link below that's re-sized to the Prevail screen resolution.

You will however have to use something like "wallpaper wizardrii" Which is free from the market to get it to fit right, and set it to "exact" as the gallery in the prevail will not let you crop it right.

screenshot-1336422145581.png

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh569/FLGATOR624/PirateWp3.png

Haha yep!!!!! Someone got the hint and made a real wallpaper with it :D I don't know how to do all that. It looks sweet!!!!

Upvote 0

LOL!!! That's why you never EVER take it to the dealership. NEVER

Upvote 0

Image16.png

Forum rules are aginst piracy, might want to adjust.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones