• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Previous Note 1, 2 and now 3 owner!

Hey fellow phandroid phools! :smokingsomb:

Like I said in title, i'm a veteran Samsung Note series owner who's now the proud daddy of a a new sexa black Note 3 after switching to T-Mobile from AT&T last night. Was a Verizon customer for many years way back but after finding out they were never gonna get the Note 1 that I had to absolutely have to have, I ditched em and went to AT&T in my home state and freaking fell in love with the Note series, never missed my Droid X ever again after that.

Lost my Note 1 to a bathtub screw up *still cringe in dreams* and with no insurance, had to pay a chunk to get a new plan and Note 2 with AT&T, and all was good.

Until I moved last year and my Note 2 started to act up with RIGHT AFTER the warranty ended and I cancelled my square trade warranty during my moving chaos *sigh.....* Neither Samsung nor AT&T would help me even though it was less then a month past warranty. AT&T then started to really tick me off with billing and costs and just flat out rude store workers.

Been hearing about T-mobiles shaking things up in the industry and mostly for good reasons. Old homestate didnt' have any coverage but my new town of Seattle has got plenty of pink out here, so after thinking about it, I went and did my research, saw their deal about paying off AT&T cancel fee's and with my Note 2 getting worse each week, I decided to go for it.

Being a good boy got a lovely 32gig Note 3 with no money up front and my new job nets me a 15% discount on my bill so I added Jump! in case I have to have the Note 4 right away and I get insurance on top of it I'm now on da pink side with my black and i'm loving it!! After having 2 white notes, and really not liking that strange "diamond mesh" pattern on the Note 3's white, I went for the professional brushed black.

Now I just gotta decide on a case to protect this thing... Spigen Slim Armor or Neo Hybrid. Had a Commuter on my Note 2, and it was good but i'm tired of such a bulky case and don't want to go through that again. Think im gonna get another Spigen Oelphophica screen protector though, I liked the one on my Note 2.

Kittys love Notes!
6lU4hbt.jpg

So glad I didn't go white again!
JSlL3rV.jpg

Yes, be jealous of my works bandwith lol!
rirF22U.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones