• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PRL 3022 Screenshot!

results:
I have the 3022 PRL , and i experienced 3G for the first time (no the sign) i have the sign there sometimes.
but i went to youtube and it took me 5 secs to load a 6:32 minute video.
and i went to the market and downloaded angry birds rio, I just waited 5 secs and it was done downloading and installing!
but then when i wanted to test it with my bro's t-mobile 3g, it didnt work :( .
and currently i have no sign... but i can text/call others.
but when i go to settings, the networks is just blank...and about the battery issues, i've had some battery issues, but i use "juice defender" when i go to school so it doesnt matter to me.

Upvote 0
I switched back to the 3019. Since forcing this PRL, and even tho it stayed steady with a 3g signal and didnt switch back and fourth from 1x to 3g, KILLED my battery life. No joke, all night on the charger and I would go to unplug it my battery life would immediately drop 2% literally the split second I unhooked the charger. Within 2 minutes would drop to 94, within an hour 79. 5 hours 25-30. And this is barely using the phone and having constant consistent 3g. Since switching back and the phone being on the charger for 2 hours to be fully charged and now has been off the charger for an hour and a half to 2 hours, my battery is 98. Long story short, I rather have good battery life then 3g. 3g dont do sh*t for you if your battery is dead.

Are you on cm7 or another custom rom or stock? I got cm7 05142011 and it runs all day on a single charge with 3g and wifi (on and off throughout the day) and music for a little bit while im at work. I get home with aobut 30 percent battery more if I dont play music. And my phone switches between 3g and 1x its constant 3g at my house at work its 1x but will switch to 3g when I use the browser or an app that uses data. Which still baffles me at the moment. But no battery issues.

Upvote 0
Are you on cm7 or another custom rom or stock? I got cm7 05142011 and it runs all day on a single charge with 3g and wifi (on and off throughout the day) and music for a little bit while im at work. I get home with aobut 30 percent battery more if I dont play music. And my phone switches between 3g and 1x its constant 3g at my house at work its 1x but will switch to 3g when I use the browser or an app that uses data. Which still baffles me at the moment. But no battery issues.

CM7 0708 and 0912 but oc'd to 729. Switching back made my battery life double from what it was with the 3022

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones