• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've used 3019, 3020,3022, and 3023... 3023 is the best..... Great 3g connection, data and messages are quicker on it than the others....3023 is the best prl. Final answer... If you want a smooth running optimus m, get the bobz rom 2.3.5 fixed version, turn cpu settings to min. 480 max 748.enable all options under performance setting under cyabogenmod settings... And that's all... Phone will run superbly... No freezing no reboots guaranteed. This should help alot of people out... For simple instructions on how to do things just ask. I'll break it down in dummy terms. Lol

Reactions: DaniellieeE
Upvote 0
Alright, I downloaded Orlando and lgnpst and am trying to use the method of updating prl. But lgnpst keeps randomly showing my phone is connected and not connected. I installed. Everything correctly so what could be the problem?

Bad usb wire or port? Have smaller with a friends magic, have to use a certain usb cable and not move it while it's working and connected...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones