• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
like tms592 in miami the 3g is horrible for me, dont know who has had good luck with it, constantly switching between 1x and 3g, and 3g is actually slower in some parts of the city than 1x.
And if I am listening to pandora for example, it will pick up the 3g signal so switch from 1x to 3g, so the music will stop for a while, then it will lose the 3g and go back to 1x, and most of this happens in the same place, not like im driving around, it just comes and goes randomly.
Tried going back to 3019 prl which is 1x only down here and works like a charm for me, since there is 1x everywhere but it keeps on reinstalling the 3023 automatically every couple of days.

Upvote 0
I’ve been having 3G in my house (Miami) using 3021,22,23 and 24 for a couple of months with a very bad reception (around 1 bar swapping to 1X constantly) with a very slow browser and market speed. Since yesterday the 3G is at 3-4 bars and the market and browser speed are way faster than before.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones