• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem viewing Videos on Facebook

johnrigu

Mar 16, 2010
S. New Jersey
So here is my problem: Ihad the original Moto Droid and after one of the updates i was not able to view certain videos on facebook that were not from youtube. That was very frustrating because there are time when you really want to see the video. I brushed it off FOR MORE THAN A YEAR thinking that something went wrong with the update. I even took steps to reset my phone 2 different ways. NOW I have the Bionic and love it but I'm having the same damn problem. If its not linked to youtube i dont get to see the video. It says "Error - File cannot be displayed or played" I even made a video of my daughter and posted it on facebook but when I went to view it using facebook, I couldn't.
I've tried with the facebook app and the web browser, so I think I can rule out a damaged app. Is anyone else having this problem? :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones