1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem With Case App and Samsung Note7s

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by 1Steve, Feb 5, 2021.

1. 1Steve

1Steve Lurker

After the last Chase update they updated their site menu. Now there is a fast select menu that includes deposit checks. It is supposed to make it easier than clicking the full menu (3 line square in the upper left) and scrolling down to deposit checks. However I can't use it. Whenever I select deposit checks from that new quick selection menu, I get a message that Chase security doesn't allow deposits on phones that are rooted etc. I had my IT department check out my phone and there is nothing wrong with it. However if I go back to the old way and click the full list and select deposit checks from there I have no problem.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Is your device indeed, rooted?
    Are you using a VPN?
    More than likely the culprit is the app itself, which you will need to contact the developer of the Chase app

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

it's also possible that the app is no longer supported for the note 7 (i'm surprised your phone has not exploded already.....LOL).....as the note 7 is pretty old and the newer updates might get a little screwy on an older os.

mikedt and Dannydet like this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Samsung Galaxy Note 7s? FYI that was recalled by Samsung, and the only updates it had were to neuter battery charging. So I suspect it isn't on your bank's list of supported devices. You couldn't even get on a plane with a Galaxy Note 7! And there's not a lot you can do about that, except to replace it.

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.

Chase

Chase Forum

com.chase.sig.android

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs