• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problem with poweramp

axlrose85

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
1)Sometimes while I'm listening to my songs with poweramp, all of a sudden there will be 1-2 secs of weird distorted noise before the music totally stops playing. I've got to either manually end poweramp from task manager or restart my phone before the songs will start playing again..this happens like once every 2-3 days?

2) Sometimes while poweramp is playing songs in the background, when i use my phone to open an app/text/whatsapp/or surf facebook, the volume will suddenly turn up for like 1 sec.

anyone facing such problems?

1)Sometimes while I'm listening to my songs with poweramp, all of a sudden there will be 1-2 secs of weird distorted noise before the music totally stops playing. I've got to either manually end poweramp from task manager or restart my phone before the songs will start playing again..this happens like once every 2-3 days?

2) Sometimes while poweramp is playing songs in the background, when i use my phone to open an app/text/whatsapp/or surf facebook, the volume will suddenly turn up for like 1 sec.

anyone facing such problems?

I've had little glitches with PowerAmp but nothing to the extent you have. I'll get a 1/4 second of noise rarely, like it happened 5 times this year, but it jumps back to normal with no action from me.

Which phone are you using? If it's older, maybe it can't handle PowerAmp. I'm just guessing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones