1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problems with "Live TV" app and atdhe.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrianJB, Sep 4, 2010.

1. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    Anyone else been having issues with these two things?, I can get the atdhe.net to work on my desktop computer. And a couple of the channels still load on the evo, But since a couple of days ago whenever I try to watch espn or any other sports channel on atdhe.net or using the live tv app it just boots me back to my droid home screen.

I wonder if sprint sent out an OTA update to block streaming tv?

Advertisement

2. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Miami, FL
    I was watching espn from the live tv app on my evo earlier today with no problem.

3. BrianJB

Jun 19, 2010

That's weird because mine hasnt worked for the past few days, and I just looked at the comments on the market about the live tv app and people are having the same issues I am having and are deleting the app.

Also this was strange, just 5mins ago I had my phone on the couch and I watched it randomly reboot itself...I dont have a rooted phone or anything...

4. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Miami, FL
    It's always been a pretty flaky app though.

5. BrianJB

Jun 19, 2010

You know, honestly..I never had 1 issue with it before this. I just wonder why its only booting sports viewing...I can still stream msnbc...etc.. from the app and the website. But no sports at all.

6. m6284505

m6284505 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    ATX
    Just thought I would chime in. I have similar issues. A lot of channels just boot back to the home screen, some bounce to justin.tv and some say the channel is not available.

7. ubigred

ubigred Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    HOUSTON = EVO KINGDOM
    Yea same thing happens to me when I tried watching college football today on atdhe.net . None of the sports (nfl/college football) work.

As for sprint tv = that is just crap.

Tags: