• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Public iDisk...back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4LLY

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2009
NYC
Alright, who ever is ****ing with my iDisk, i've password protected it now, and now only select people will be allowed to view it. I tried to be a helpful member of the community and offer to host the Leak file on it for people to download, but someone had to go and mess with my stuff. I have no problem sharing my stuff with you guys, but it's really disrespectful and immature to go in and do something like that.

That is all.

i hate when things like that happen. i had someone do something similar last night, i have my number in my QR code for people to contact me for help. last night some jackass thought it would be funny to prank call me. i have his number though if someone wants to give him a taste of his own medicine xD

Upvote 0
i hate when things like that happen. i had someone do something similar last night, i have my number in my QR code for people to contact me for help. last night some jackass thought it would be funny to prank call me. i have his number though if someone wants to give him a taste of his own medicine xD

Do you live in bakersfield, california? lol it came up in google when i scanned your qr code haha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones