• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about lg stylo (boostmobile)

n0z

Lurker
Nov 20, 2012
hi guys,first at all i hope i'm posting in the correct section. If not please move and accept my apology.
I started a service with boostmobile and purchased the lg stylo. Love it. However they pricing was not to my like comparing from what i had in metropcs (i'm in US). After a month i went to metropcs and switched my number and they gave me a free samsung prime.
Now to you guys my question is: Anyway to unlock my sim from the boostmobile to use it with my metropcs sim?
I can't even find the way to insert the unlock code (have not purchased it yet) My LG stylo is currently running the 5.1 and it's rooted.
Any help/tips/advices are welcome guys. I do love the size of my lg stylo.

hi guys,first at all i hope i'm posting in the correct section. If not please move and accept my apology.
I started a service with boostmobile and purchased the lg stylo. Love it. However they pricing was not to my like comparing from what i had in metropcs (i'm in US). After a month i went to metropcs and switched my number and they gave me a free samsung prime.
Now to you guys my question is: Anyway to unlock my sim from the boostmobile to use it with my metropcs sim?
I can't even find the way to insert the unlock code (have not purchased it yet) My LG stylo is currently running the 5.1 and it's rooted.
Any help/tips/advices are welcome guys. I do love the size of my lg stylo.
Boost wouldn't have a SIM since it's cdma, or am I missing something? Stylo on metro is way better. Double the ram, and storage. I got one there a year or two ago. It's an excellent buy if you're nickel and dimeing it. I'd stay away from boost at all costs. The bloatware is just obnoxious!

Upvote 0
Heres the bootmobile lg i am talking about. And yes metropcs is giving me better service/pricing

Attachments

• 20160117_115029.jpg
    20160117_115029.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones