1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Question about lg stylo (boostmobile)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by n0z, Jan 16, 2016.

1. n0z

n0z Lurker

hi guys,first at all i hope i'm posting in the correct section. If not please move and accept my apology.
    I started a service with boostmobile and purchased the lg stylo. Love it. However they pricing was not to my like comparing from what i had in metropcs (i'm in US). After a month i went to metropcs and switched my number and they gave me a free samsung prime.
    Now to you guys my question is: Anyway to unlock my sim from the boostmobile to use it with my metropcs sim?
    I can't even find the way to insert the unlock code (have not purchased it yet) My LG stylo is currently running the 5.1 and it's rooted.
    Any help/tips/advices are welcome guys. I do love the size of my lg stylo.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sithlord1981

Sithlord1981 Newbie

Boost wouldn't have a SIM since it's cdma, or am I missing something? Stylo on metro is way better. Double the ram, and storage. I got one there a year or two ago. It's an excellent buy if you're nickel and dimeing it. I'd stay away from boost at all costs. The bloatware is just obnoxious!

Revenant Ghost, tube517 and viperdink like this.
  3. n0z

n0z Lurker

Heres the bootmobile lg i am talking about. And yes metropcs is giving me better service/pricing

Attached Files:

4. jmitchell1979

jmitchell1979 Member

That isnt a sim card its the lte service card. Also i used to be with boost and had the stylo but went with metro there stylo is 100 times better than the boost variant.

viperdink, tube517 and Blu8 like this.
  5. n0z

n0z Lurker

Hello guys, thank you for your answers. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. As you guys stated,i was reading about cdma and gsm. I have settled to use my boostmobile stylo as a tablet since it is rooted.
    Again thank,this is a great forum.
    n0z

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews