• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random question Is she white?

I have a similar problem only in reverse. My girlfriend says she's Chinese, but I say she's English.

38784_410656954887_514894887_4612272_539999_n.jpg

lol

Upvote 0
k so me and my gf were talking and she hates how people call her diff stuff she says she is white and to me she looks white so what do you guys think does she look white? if not why what makes her look like anything else thanks for anyone who puts an opinion in lol random but she wants me to ask and see what people think

IMAG0004 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

To me, she looks mix. White, Asian, and even some form of latin mixed in.

Why does she hate it when people call her other stuff? Does she think white is better? LOL, I've oddly met many people who aren't white, but insist on telling people they are, it never made sense to me. Be proud of what you are. Seems like she may have bigger and deeper self esteem issues at hand.

Anyway, what is her real blood anyway?

Upvote 0
after reading through all the comments it seems clear that she does in fact need some kind of help. the things that lead me to this conclusion are this

1) she is in fact half laotion, but refuses to acknowledge it and does not want it acknowledged by others.

2) you state that she does not have issues with her mother(laotion) and is in fact on good terms with her family, but rather with her (white) father whom raised her and fetishizes asian women, yet it is her mother she scorns.

i can't imagine that this attitude is anything but hurtful to her mother and her mothers side of the family. the way you describe her father he sounds like a creep and a d-bag. so now not only does her mother have whatever hurts were inflicted by being the fetish object of this guy, but her own daughter hates who she is because of him. again, this is all based on the comments you have made about it, so if im off about it let me know.

honestly, i think the best thing she could do would be to get into the other side of her family and learn about that culture and those people(her family) in a healthy way.

Upvote 0
She's going to be frustrated in life if she wants to be considered white, because it's fairly obvious that she's mixed with something else, whether it be Asian or Latin. I'd just tell her that she's beautiful, and that she doesn't have to subscribe to any particular stereotype about what Asians should or should not be like. She's a unique individual, and she can be whoever and whatever she wants, regardless of her racial background. That said, she's good looking, and she should be glad just for that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones