• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random Reboots ?

I've had 3 "crashes" while listening to Pandora in my car with it charging and going through an auxilary port. I say "crashes" because it doesn't automatically reboot. The screen turns black, music stops, etc then after maybe 15 seconds, I have to press the power button and it goes through the boot animation.

My alarm went off as expected, but the screen didn't turn on, so there was no way to dismiss, or snooze the alarm. Wen I hit the power button to try to turn on the screen, the phone rebooted on its own. Annoying!

Yes this is how it happens sometimes. Blank locked up phone and you hit power and it boots. I had one happen today when I lost cell coverage. I was running pandora and strava app at the same time. Music stopped due to lack of coverage I believe then I think it booted again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones