• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I am planning to open an LLC in South Carolina in the near future. I've been researching information on how to create a llc in sc for a while now and know almost all the steps needed to open one, but I can't yet decide on who and how to choose as a registered agent or legal entity to work on my behalf. Perhaps you have done this before and can give some sound advice. I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Happy Year of the Tiger.
20220131_200310.jpg

Reactions: joe71 and lunatic59
Upvote 0
OOOOOOO..... I checked out my moto edge box, turns out I did bought it August of 2020 :) OOOOOOOO...... I think my sis can wait six more moon phases, so I can get a new cell, but I can also get a moto edge replacement, and give this one to my sister, with everything prepackages, she does not have to worry as much, just add her gmail on here and I can have my gmail accounts on the other cell, redo everything else, set it up too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones