• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

This is my new favorite product! Please do not tell my Italian mother as she would kill me:)
b97909b35d7172cccf88e76977e5f858.jpg

Upvote 0
Didn't buy one. Dad told me not too. Probably better, because I would like a bit more money for a car. thinking of selling a few of my computers. Richard. One of my dekstops, a $1,000 computer given to me by AMD, never gets turned on. So, thinking I can sell it for maybe $800?

I am still highly considering an Impala. I just don't think I'll be happy with anything else. I doesn't have all the bells and whistles that others have, but it's something more than that. I can't put my finger on it. Is it love? Loyalty? The fact that it's the type of car used in Supernatural? I really don't know. I just really want an Impala.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones