• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I remember the chaos surrounding the shoot, as documented here in the halls of Android Forums...

Meanwhile, somehow my wife's prescriptions got messed up, and she ended up with a narcotic instead of a serotonin antagonist. Good thing she actually looks at her medications before using them.

Hmmmm....[emoji6][emoji14][emoji56]

Upvote 0
I remember the chaos surrounding the shoot, as documented here in the halls of Android Forums...

Meanwhile, somehow my wife's prescriptions got messed up, and she ended up with a narcotic instead of a serotonin antagonist. Good thing she actually looks at her medications before using them.

Hmmmm....[emoji6][emoji14][emoji56]

Upvote 0
How can I remember a movie that is just starting to make its rounds?

If I could remember the future, I'd be the world's "luckiest" lotto winner.

I don't think u were around then.. But it was somewhat of a cluster funk:) they wanted to start earlier than I agreed to because of weather conditions and my stoooopid friend who was watching my animals said ok even tho we were still up north so I had to.. Er I made hubby call and make them cease and desist u till we got home the next day and then my cat was missing etc etc believe me .. You'd remember my rants:) all in all it turned out ok in the long run
Although I don't think I'll get the call back for the vampire movie. They wanted to shoot here
With a small bite :) part in it for me which I said no way( about me in it)
Then again .. Hmmm who knows!!:) that lead actor WAS really really cute!!! ..

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
I'm going in. :wtfdroid:

LC6zw9S.png

Upvote 0
I was hoping to install it on my old laptop first, to test the waters before putting it on my regular laptop. I haven't gotten the invite icon thingy on the old one though, I'm not sure why? I'll just keep waiting & hope it eventually gets the invite.
I didn't get an invite either. You can do it manually though.

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0
On a side note... I love crows.. I know most people don't
But I love their vocals and I think they are majestic

There's a flock in my tree right now.. And I'm think a rival gang of crows across the street
We will see how this plays out!:)
Screw it
I saw the grammar spelling error I tried to fix it but my finger print isn't pu on my phone so.. I'm too lazy

Like a crow

Haha

Yes
I know[emoji12]

Reactions: Revenant Ghost
Upvote 0
Crows = rats with wings.
Actually they are super smart and fierce
And they remind me of autumn
Does anyone else notice they get really vocal in mid August
I'm sure they are saying
Back to school pshhhh this

Hmmmm maybe I'll see if I can "befriend" a crow
Wth I did have a pet fly named Ed in college
Stranger things have happened!!
Yep

Minion crow
Has a nice ring:)

Upvote 0
LOL *smh*
The website just blew up in my face all of a sudden with error messages.
I've been seeing error messages, long delays before a post shows up, & then double posts, just in the last day or two. I'm guessing that might have also happened to huh earlier tonight ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones