• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

However if there is ever a zombie apocalypse my neighbor will do just fine on a bun with chili and mustard and onions!!! In fact.. [emoji6]ha!

No He's off of work for what has seemed like forever .. He's a clay sculpter for car company and on hiatus or something
He's been flying his stoooopid drone and I'm trying to sun by the pool..
Drives me
And Quinn crazy:)

He's probably trying to peep on you in your bikini. ;)

I'm not usually a gun advocate, but in this case, fight fire with fire. :p

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
No, congrats on the liberation from Parent Taxi. Condolences on watching your child driving off on their own for the first several times.
... and not condolences on my impending insurance bill increase?

She passed, by the by...

Upvote 0
The luck of the Irish.
6ba91b520d4d545820bda228f9843599.jpg

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!!

Last edited:
Reactions: huh and kct1975
Upvote 0
... and not condolences on my impending insurance bill increase?

She passed, by the by...

Be glad it's a daughter, boys are more expensive than girls.

Congrats!!! I remember those days with my kids, it's freeing to know you don't have to drive them everywhere, but also a little scary.

Upvote 0
so remember that movie that shot some scenes at my house last summer? It's out and just starting to make the film festival rounds!! I haven't seen it yet..but it's getting some really good reviews!!
"I'd like to thank my fans...the academy..the director..cast and crew..:D kidding... I'm sure they cut my raving lost cat scene:)
haha!
11709978_742132149266202_3881007343628937069_o.jpg

Upvote 0
so remember that movie that shot some scenes at my house last summer? It's out and just starting to make the film festival rounds!! I haven't seen it yet..but it's getting some really good reviews!!
"I'd like to thank my fans...the academy..the director..cast and crew..:D kidding... I'm sure they cut my raving lost cat scene:)
haha!View attachment 91559

How can I remember a movie that is just starting to make its rounds?

If I could remember the future, I'd be the world's "luckiest" lotto winner.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
I remember the chaos surrounding the shoot, as documented here in the halls of Android Forums...

Meanwhile, somehow my wife's prescriptions got messed up, and she ended up with a narcotic instead of a serotonin antagonist. Good thing she actually looks at her medications before using them.

Upvote 0
haha!View attachment 91559

FWIW @huh I've not even seen my movie yet, 第七种味道 (The 7th Flavour)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3900086/
...and it's been out for a year, and won two awards at film festivals in China and India.
20130823_222536.jpg 20130824_010837.jpg 20130823_223411.jpg 20130823_222543.jpg 20130823_191152.jpg 20130823_182426.jpg 20130823_193237.jpg
"uncredited foreigner"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones