• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Why are there no more good pop song tunes?
Because they were all written in the 70's/80's.

Because you're getting older?
I remember my dad saying the same things about music in the 70s and 80s.

In the UK sometime in the 80s I started listening to BBC Radio 2 rather than Radio 1. Where previously only mum and dad listened to Radio 2.

Is local commercial radio in the UK really "local" any more? Like Heart FM is exactly the same everywhere in the UK.

BTW recently I've been listening to modern Chinese pop music, that my middle school students listen to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Happy Jan 1st everyone....

..... SEND COFFEE!

coffee.jpeg

Upvote 0
Can't you adjust its settings? I use Hacker's Keyboard and can adjust various aspects of its sound:

View attachment 138591

View attachment 138593

No I meant computer keyboard, it is the hardwear of it, not the internal phone either, its like every time I write up with my hearing aids, it cranks it up for a wide range since it is really close to me. It is my Bread and Butter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones