• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Re: 2.1 back down to 1.5 WITHOUT ROOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
buddy trident is the one who closed my original thread because people were fighting and getting ugly.
we needed an update, trident gave it to us. would you prefer he PM'ed everyone separately?
think man....whats the best way to get info to everyone? posting it in the forums

I agree, thanks Trident! Let's also keep it on topic this time folks, please

Upvote 0
You know, being a troll on your first couple of posts isn't a good way to make friends around here...

Great; now you're insulting... real mature. I'm not here to make friends, that's what real life is for. I'm here to share knowledge and learn from other knowledgeable people by using search and reading.

There's now 3 threads, all on the same subject, with ton's of posts that are completely useless... cluttering search.

Thanks, keep up the great work building your post count by starting pointless redundant threads based on hearsay, containing no relevant information, or proof.

Great choice on the thread topic as well.

Troll out, I'll give the floor back to the insulting guide... whose thread will eventually get closed like the rest of the previous redundant threads, so we have 4+ threads later on the same subject.

/end

Reactions: jackdubz
Upvote 0
Great; now you're insulting... real mature. I'm not here to make friends, that's what real life is for. I'm here to share knowledge and learn from other knowledgeable people by using search and reading.

There's now 3 threads, all on the same subject, with ton's of posts that are completely useless... cluttering search.

Thanks, keep up the great work building your post count by starting pointless threads based on hearsay, containing no relevant information, or proof.

Troll out, I'll give the floor back to the insulting guide... whose thread will eventually get closed like the rest of the previous redundant threads, so we have 4+ threads later on the same subject.

/end

Whoa, whoa, whoa... let it be know that this is the only thread that I have created on this topic. How is that "trying to build my post count?" To be honest, I could give a crap less about post counts in general. All they do is cause problems and give those with high post counts a sense of superiority, which shouldn't be the case. I am just trying to share what I have learned on the topic as requested.

And as to why the other threads closed is because I requested it be done. This is because people were going off topic and talking a bunch of crap.

Also, I wasn't insulting you.. I was merely calling you a troll. Just in case you didn't know what a troll is, I'll provide the definition:
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
[Via Urban Dictionary]
...and that is exactly what you did.

If you're not going to make a helpful post, don't post at all, please.

If you would like to continue this conversation, I will be more than happy to do so via private message.

Upvote 0

Thanks, keep up the great work building your post count by starting pointless redundant threads based on hearsay, containing no relevant information, or proof.

/end

Insulting would have been calling you a dick.

He merely called you a troll, which may be insulting if it weren't indeed true.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones