• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Reboot Loop - Help

Yonnor

Aug 29, 2010
Maryland
This is my 1st time rooting a phone, and this is the 1st time i've flashed a rom.

Ok so I rooted my device, made a Titanium Backup file, flashed project elite and had it all set up. So after that was done i went to make another back up with Titanium Backup 1st, and then one with ROM Manager(it finished and I rebooted)and now im stuck in a Reboot Loop whenever my SD is detected by my phone. Help Plz.

I'm using an OG Droid, with a project elite rom.

Formatted it and still no good. Idk whats wrong, I've cleared cache, formatted it and nothing works. Both my 16GB and 32GB cards are identical make, identical files, and everything. But the 16GB one works and the 32GB loops.

Never mind, I formatted again a 3rd time and it started working. lol Thank you for the help. I guess my 1st rooting experience turned out pretty well in the long run. Hopefully it'll accept the backup from my 16GB card now... :D

Upvote 0
Formatted it and still no good. Idk whats wrong, I've cleared cache, formatted it and nothing works. Both my 16GB and 32GB cards are identical make, identical files, and everything. But the 16GB one works and the 32GB loops.

Never mind, I formatted again a 3rd time and it started working. lol Thank you for the help. I guess my 1st rooting experience turned out pretty well in the long run. Hopefully it'll accept the backup from my 16GB card now... :D

I forget who it was but supposedly using the 32 gig SD card can take several attempts to format properly.

Reactions: Yonnor
Upvote 0
Yeah that could be it, I can't remember if the issue started after I made a CWM Backup though. :| blahh Looks like I'll have to settle for the 16GB card, and not loading it up with music. Is there like any scrubbing programs to completely clear the SD Card besides Formatting it? b/c that obviously doesn't help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones