• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help receipient not able to receive picture

jes0212

May 21, 2010
Upstate NY
I have been sending pictures on and off to people. They are verizon customers but for some reason they can't open them. The pictures I'm sending are taken off the stock camera app. If I click to view report, it just says pending... help please! My last resort is a factory reset.

I seem to only have this problem with friends that are on TMobile for some reason. Once in a great while they can open pics that I send but easily 95% of the time they cannot. I can open every pic and video that they send to me so I am pretty sure it has something to do with Android. I had the same problem with my Eris too. I have tried resizing pics, using lower resolution, using non wide screen and nothing seems to work. I thought I had found the answer in making sure that the message had something typed in the subject line but that proved to be a bust too. I have never found an answer to this and is is frustrating.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones