• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Red triangle & white cross

avenue j

Lurker
Jul 24, 2011
I've got the motorola razr maxx HD... and this isn't the first time I've gotten the red triangle and white cross on my notification bar. Does anyone have ANY clue as to what it could be??
946643_10151578797327726_1398149867_n.jpg

I always get that during the boot process for a few seconds. I think it means that there is no signal yet, and then it is replaced by the usual signal strength indicator.

It seems to happen at random. It's happened when I've come out of tunnels, like how this happened this morning. I can't recall the first time it happened and why. But this morning, the signal didn't appear right away. I had to put the phone in airplane mode and back out again in order for that symbol to disappear. I don't understand why this wasn't in the MAXX HD manual.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones