• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Resident Evil

watched it yesterday..Cant say awesome..But there are some nice action things..But finishing up with headquarters should be climax..movie looked reversed kind of..so disappointed a little in that point..
In all 4 movies this is most ripped from game not means that i didnt like..
also any one who is seeing it first(without previous parts) will have hard time understanding..

Upvote 0
I watched the first second and third, I think they got progressively worse with each sequel. The first one was the best to me.

I wasn't as impressed with the third one as the first two. However, it was still good. I liked the first the best, but thought the second was almost as good.

Kratos

Upvote 0
I watched the first second and third, I think they got progressively worse with each sequel. The first one was the best to me.

I can say the same..First one was good in story wise also..but it detoriated towards serials..further it goes further meaningless story..its like bits of action sewn together..but then I love biohazard games so i love movies also..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones