• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root returning my phone back to stock

Ok just making sure because that pc36img is for s/w version 3.29 which is hboot .97. Welp since none of that is working I would run the RUU. Its an .exe file so just run it and follow the directions. Im not sure why i didn't mention this earlier. My bad, I didn't even think about it till now. Anyways heres the link where its at. That will get you back to square one. Just remember thins is all a learning experience! lol

*OFFICIAL* RUU_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.29.651.5_Radio_2.15. 00.09.01_NV_1.77_CNV_re - xda-developers

Reactions: ohhsnapjdm
Upvote 0
Ok just making sure because that pc36img is for s/w version 3.29 which is hboot .97. Welp since none of that is working I would run the RUU. Its an .exe file so just run it and follow the directions. Im not sure why i didn't mention this earlier. My bad, I didn't even think about it till now. Anyways heres the link where its at. That will get you back to square one. Just remember thins is all a learning experience! lol

*OFFICIAL* RUU_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.29.651.5_Radio_2.15. 00.09.01_NV_1.77_CNV_re - xda-developers

so i just download and but it on my sd like the pc36img and it will do the rest?

Upvote 0
No its an application. So keep in on your computer and run it. It will give you instructions when you start it up. Its an exe file so it will only work on a windows based computer. Which I sure hope you are using windows, since nothing else has gone your way yet today!

yes sir that is correct already hopefully this work. im going to be waiting at the sprint store for my new evo and if this works ahahahaha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones