• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Revolution- New NBC show

I still enjoy watching this show. It comes close to jumping the shark at times, (Aaron having firestarter powers lol) but so far it's managed to keep from going over the edge. The tone is crazy inconsistent at times, going from fun adventure to ultra violence without warning. Not that I mind violence, it just feels out of place sometimes. Like they don't think twice about cutting the throats of a couple soldiers delivering a wagon of oranges, then hit one of the main bad guys in the head and handcuff him to a radiator lol.

Upvote 0
I still enjoy watching this show. It comes close to jumping the shark at times, (Aaron having firestarter powers lol) but so far it's managed to keep from going over the edge. The tone is crazy inconsistent at times, going from fun adventure to ultra violence without warning. Not that I mind violence, it just feels out of place sometimes. Like they don't think twice about cutting the throats of a couple soldiers delivering a wagon of oranges, then hit one of the main bad guys in the head and handcuff him to a radiator lol.

I'm still watching this. I'd say it does jumps the shark occasionally. But, it's still mostly enjoyable.
Most recently during the diamond heist: Monroe, jr, and Charlie walk in and are seen together. Monroe then draws a bunch of attention to himself. They are caught because Monroe and jr start to walk out of town hand in hand :thinking:. Also, I wish they would quit treating Nevile's storyline like we're supposed to root for him. Charlie has gone from being the whiny kid who couldn't deal with violence, to the cold killer. Rachel is really annoying, and I still can't believe she is supposed to be one of the scientist who developed the tech.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0

Well said good sir :thumb: I'm still liking the show as well, however The Blacklist has to be my favorite show at the moment. I'm ready for the Olympics to be over so things can get back to normal.

Upvote 0
So revolution is canceled... Not sure how in feel about that. And not a very good series finale, as far as wrapping up goes. But what can you expect...

Yeah, I probably would have watched it if it came back, but I'm not really sad to see it go away.It was enjoyable at times, but never really reached its potential. Just kind of flopped around if that makes any sense lol.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I probably would have watched it if it came back, but I'm not really sad to see it go away.It was enjoyable at times, but never really reached its potential. Just kind of flopped around if that makes any sense lol.
I know what you mean. It got a lot better in season 2, but it's never reached compelling/riveting to me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones