• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RGB my Rig (RAM install)

I've seen a few in my day, but never really felt the need. Reminds me too much of the '70s and things like lava lights. :)

I was *completely* against the idea. Then it grew on me after the board, the cpu fan (came with the rizen 2700x), the GPU, and case fans all had it, then synced up with the software. Then, for the first time ever, I kept the PC elevated so I could actually see it. So, I guess I'm a convert.

Think I'm done though. At a bare minimum I could upgrade the case fans as those are not actually able to be synced with everything else. But I digress...

All these videos means the internal 4tb and internal 512gb m.2 are already feeling taxed. I could see me adding an addition hdd and maybe a Evo ssd.

Upvote 0
@NightAngel79

Dude, nice rig. Love it! I also like your office/man cave. This appeals to the geek in me.:D Well done!

Reminds me of stuff I've seen on some youtube channels like "PC Centric" and "Hardware Unboxed".

Thanks! It's the main reason I wanted to move and get a bigger house, for this room :)

The bookcase is my pride and joy though, lol.

Been watching a TON of youtube recently, which prompted starting a channel. So taking inspiration from a ton, Casey Neistat, MKBHD, Linus, etc etc etc, lol.

Having good eye candy helps the channel, lol

Reactions: GameTheory
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones