• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Robert Mueller Testimony

Disappointing hearing IMO. Here is basically what happened:
  • Democrats focused on obstruction and other implications
  • Republicans focused on report's admitted lack of evidence, further suggesting that there was no crime to obstruct and therefore obstruction does not and cannot exist
  • Both sides badgered Mueller
  • Questions were delivered too rapid to fully digest
  • This made Mueller seem ill-prepared
  • Mueller didn't "cooperate" with either side although Republicans made it seem like a witch hunt
Basically, we learned nothing additional and the interrogators spent their time pushing their political party's speaking points rather than actually trying to get to the bottom of anything.

Reactions: maire5 and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
@mikedt last time I saw you you were in a yurt in China getting an immunization shot.
Have you returned to the land of cable or broadcast TV yet?

Anywho... Mueller speaks truth!

Yeh, I'm in the UK this week. :thumbsupdroid: ...and we just got a new PM I see, Boris Johnson.

I did actually Google "Robert Mueller", OK, but I don't have any particular thoughts about him.

Upvote 0
this was an event that i was not surprised at all. Mueller did say somethings that surprised me. he said at the beginning that the report does not exonerate the president. he also said that if he was not president that Mueller would have indicted him. everything else i knew he was going to be curt, to the point, and would not go outside the bounds of the report.

i think for both sides of the isle, his testimony was a draw.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones