• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom #2 update

R34L1TY

Lurker
Oct 14, 2012
Ive had the LG Esteem rooted and flashed with the custom rom number 2 for quite awhile now, but after the last update, i seem to have misplaced my backup, and now I cant reinstall my navigation app.

Im not sure where it even came from, but it was just a little blue triangle deal, and i cant seem to find it in the play store.

I could switch, but that app is like old faithful to me, Only steered me wrong once, and it was my fault.

I wish i could be more specific, but the name of the app on screen was simply "navigation" and once again only showed a blue triangle pointing towards the top of the phone.

Could anyone help me locate the app, or post a link as to where someone else has backed it up?

Thank you all very much.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones