• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.0.4][BETA] CM9 for Virgin Mobile and Sprint 10/3/2013

Try reflashing it. Wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik-cache(twice).
Re flash ROM. Then flash Gapps. If it stays at boot animation(blue guy) again restore your back up(if you have one. It is very recommended[if you don't have one download another ROM and flash]) and re download ROM and gapps.

You don't really ever need to wipe more than once...however if you're having issues in recovery under mounts and storage format system and data (only system and data!) Exit to the main menu, mount system then flash the rom and gapps and reboot as normal.

Upvote 0
I'll look into that when I get home, could it still cause this problem if both phones have Bluetooth turned off

An update the Bluetooth addresses are different, gonna check a few other things, but it may be my old Belkin router, ultimately I'll have to replace it eventually anyway....as I was typing this I just happened to check the MAC addresses, and I'll be damned their exactly the same :eek:

Upvote 0
Something wicked this way comes...:cool:

uploadfromtaptalk1378771414808.jpg

Reactions: ronii
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones