• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.1] AOKP - Build 1 (8/20/12) / Nightly (8/29/12)

Anybody know if/when this rom might include different color options for the notification bar? I'd like to ditch the blue clock.

I watch AOKP's Gerrit pretty closely...no commit has been opened so not very soon...but they had it before in ICS, so I would say that they'll bring it back eventually. Like I said, I watch their Gerrit pretty closely so I'll let ya know if I see anything

Upvote 0
question, does the camera launcher from modaco work for you? I asked the dev why don't it work for me and he said AOKP isn't currently supported and he's working on it, but isn't this a gapps issue, not ROM issue?

Whoa ya know what I hadn't even noticed that. No, it isn't working for me either. I don't see why it would be a Gapps issue...what makes you think that? And a little work around to get camera working: on the lock screen, slide to unlock to camera and you'll be able to use it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones