• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Alpha][4.0.4][FINAL]Android Open Kang Project Build 38

ive had issues trying to download some roms on 3g, thru wifi or my pc worked fine, idk y but it seems like the phones are having time out issue during the download sometimes (losing the connection for long enough that it stops)

there should be absolutely no problem if u use a computer tho

Yeah it's annoying because I can have a full 3g connection and then all of a sudden it just quits on me. I don't have a computer so that makes it worse lol.

Upvote 0
I just flashed this on last night after miui started to suck, and it was fine, I then got a ota for my gapps and the from so I went and done all that, and now my screen starts to ***** out and show old pages of other apps I've used, and nothing fixes it except pressing back on my oncreen nav bar, has anyone else had this problem or know what is goin on?

Upvote 0
I just flashed this on last night after miui started to suck, and it was fine, I then got a ota for my gapps and the from so I went and done all that, and now my screen starts to ***** out and show old pages of other apps I've used, and nothing fixes it except pressing back on my oncreen nav bar, has anyone else had this problem or know what is goin on?

Try rebooting. If not working, try wiping cache/dalvik

Reactions: JokaLo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones