• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Beta][4.4.2]Warp 4g Lollipop V1.0

This phone was cake like the awe had a ROM in mins of turning on this device I know big things are going down
The problem with prepaid devices is they make different ones all the time... Do dev dies out and moves onto the next device and so on... Like i have a lg ultimate 2 now and now im getting a samsung core prime lol

Reactions: devilschild26
Upvote 0
If someone needs a phone my Warp is in excellent condition. Was going to save it for a backup, but I'm on T-Mobile now and will never go back to Boost, their reception is horrible here. Besides I have another T-Mobile phone. It's in great shape, no scratches or dings and I have 4 or 5 cases for it. Just hit me up tomorrow if anyone needs one okay? Have a great night you guys.

Reactions: devilschild26
Upvote 0
If someone needs a phone my Warp is in excellent condition. Was going to save it for a backup, but I'm on T-Mobile now and will never go back to Boost, their reception is horrible here. Besides I have another T-Mobile phone. It's in great shape, no scratches or dings and I have 4 or 5 cases for it. Just hit me up tomorrow if anyone needs one okay? Have a great night you guys.
How much

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones