• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CM10 for Boost SV

So wanted to post a setback here too. The caf kernels going to require some board file rewrite and driver additions. Won't be a huge setback, but i'm trying to do this before I start on cm10.1 so that the graphics bug will in turn be fixed in recovery. For further as it happens news you can follow me on Twitter @simonsimons34

My account got hacked, so that's why someone said some rise things on the other thread. I still can't believe how I let my friend on my phone. Sorry Simon. I have a lot of respect for you. It wasn't me. My friend hacked in my android forum account

Upvote 0
My account got hacked, so that's why someone said some rise things on the other thread. I still can't believe how I let my friend on my phone. Sorry Simon. I have a lot of respect for you. It wasn't me. My friend hacked in my android forum account

If you want, report each posts that your friend wrote and explain what happened in the report. The moderators will handle it.

Upvote 0
Waddup simon just found you had this. Doing some poking around here because xda ia quite dead for our device. I brought up the Boost Mobile One SV for CM10.2 and it's compiling now we'll see how that goes. CM10.1 will not compile because media-caf is declaring missing/not declared errors for multiple items. CM10.1 could possibly be compiled with a custom frameworks_av.

Don't give up hope on this device it'll come ;)

GitHub: https://github.com/awid777/android_device_htc_k2_cl

Upvote 0
Hello guys, I just got this phone a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. I'm so happy to see someone take interest in compiling cyanogenmod for us! I want to give my thanks to everyone who is working so hard on this.

I'm right there with you. I'm very grateful for the guys who have decided to develop for the SV.

Development is not an easy task and I have the utmost respect for Simon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones