• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Condemned CM7.1 V8 Vanilla & Stripped 2 Hell (11/05/2011)

CondemnedSoul

Android Enthusiast
Oct 30, 2010
NJ
Credits:
cyanogen of course for the source
Chad for the kernel
workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik wipe is fine for V8 from V7... anything else will need a full wipe.

Condemned CM7 V8 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V8 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
CCM7_Inc_Note.png

11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic

8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript

7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot
animation.

6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)

Is this a themed ROM? I kind of miss the tweaked CM ROMs that we had on the Eris. Good to see you here.

thanks,
-Keith

It's not themed. I've added a few tweaks and now that in home from vacation I'm going to be working on getting it updated to the latest nightly and tweaking it a little more. I may work on a themes version as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones