• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM MOD]AOSP Liberty GB

I just installed it yesterday so it's too early to tell but I really had the itch to install an AOSP ROM. I've noticed the email LED has turned white instead of the default green. Is there a fix or something to change that back without purchasing a 3rd party app? I checked the Liberty Toolbox but saw nothing :).

I use gmail notifier. It's a free app and gives you some nice options. Just make sure to disable notifications in the native app.

Upvote 0
jrummy and fab were in the works of making this so i would assume with each of them doing this that it has a mix of the old aosp liberty, and the new aosp apex

Yeah I was hoping that just *maybe* Fab found a fix and integrated that into this Rom. I was just bleh about running stock GB for this long with all these awesome updates, I simply couldn't resist. I hope Fab releases a final version of his Rom....or I may just flash the rc2 :p

Upvote 0
Yeah I was hoping that just *maybe* Fab found a fix and integrated that into this Rom. I was just bleh about running stock GB for this long with all these awesome updates, I simply couldn't resist. I hope Fab releases a final version of his Rom....or I may just flash the rc2 :p

I don't know if he's been working on it lately, he may be too busy doing other things. I haven't seen him mention anything about it lately on his twitter posts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones