• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Princely ROM V2.7.5 - Five Themed Versions ~ GingerBread, RBT, BBW, Purple, and HoneyComb~

Like everyone els is saying the text for incoming txt messeges, date and time are not visible bbuutt the sliders on the lock screen are also screwed up the background of the icons for unlock and sound\silent icon look fine but when you slide it turns into a lighter color but the background of the icons look like the same color i will post a screen shot later to see if you know what i am talking about what i like about your gingerbread theme vs punkmaxx was that his icons for signal,3g and battery are not lime green like yours hope it gets fixed :D:p:rolleyes:;):p

Upvote 0
Can you please help me reset my battery status?
Ok, thats why I have important stuff in color on top of my thread.... :cool:
SOMETIMES, these stuff happen, Reflash the ROM, drain battery completely, recharge it fully without turning on the phone, then use a battery recalibration app on market, drain battery completely, and recharge battery fully without turning on phone. Keep on doing the drain completely and charge with phone off routine two or four times, it should extend your battery life after by a couple minutes.
Do that, or do what ziggy said(advance and delete the battery stats, while on a full battery), but when doing it the way ziggy said you should keep doing the routine of draining completely and charging while phone off a couple times right after deleting battery stats, for best results.

~~~
V2.6 for GingerTheme is done, but the release is delayed so I can also change clock color in RBT and BBW, even though the ones in it is already is usable, just making it better.

V3.0(coming this weekend, maybe the weekend after) is a BIG performance boost and BIG boost in Linpack and Qaudrant scores. :cool:

Upvote 0
Dude there is no way you are getting in the 50's on linpack non overclocked with Umph kernel. It's just not feasible. Maybe running at like 1600mhz maybe, but 1024 mhz with the tweak in your ginger rom there is just no way man. Can anyone else confirm these absurdly high linpack scores?
Yeah, tested it after fully flashing rom then doing a reboot, not restoring or adding any apps yet besides linpack, I get 48 to 50's.

Upvote 0
Um did you have setcpu on it? I believe this kernel defaults to 1900 MHz when it boots if there is no app controlling it's clock speed. I'm just saying there is no way your getting high 40's on the Umph kernel at 1024 MHz. Also what are these tweaks coming out in v3.0 that will increase linpack scores, because little tweaks like we do like that do not increase benchmark results a great deal. The only thing that will increase linpack scores drastically is to compile a more efficient kernel.

Upvote 0
Um did you have setcpu on it? I believe this kernel defaults to 1900 MHz when it boots if there is no app controlling it's clock speed. I'm just saying there is no way your getting high 40's on the Umph kernel at 1024 MHz. Also what are these tweaks coming out in v3.0 that will increase linpack scores, because little tweaks like we do like that do not increase benchmark results a great deal. The only thing that will increase linpack scores drastically is to compile a more efficient kernel.
It isn't a tweak, it's change i'm making in V3.0. Your happy to test the scores yourself :D Hit me up in PM so I can get a notification, when you say something.

Upvote 0

Using setcpu and setting my max to 1024 I'm hitting over 39 fairly consistently and maxed at 40.4. I'm using the 2.6 build and that's after doing several backups and restores in clockwork and doing a /data restore from a different rom. So considering what optimization's hes making for 3.0 I think you can cram what you think he should be scoring if you haven't ran the numbers yourself. Ocing to 1.9, like you're speculating, blows the numbers he's quoting out of the water with 62 as a high on my less than optimal set up.
So good job on the work and I'm excited to try out 3.0!
40.4 62

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones