• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Stock Modified-Themed Xperia/Sense

Curtis1973

Android Expert
Jul 1, 2012
Greenville,SC USA
Untitled_1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

This rom is a stock based. Themed heavily and containing a mix of Xperia applications and​
Sense themeing. I have removed all google/virgin mobile related applications.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Features:

Awestruck kernel

Compatible with TWRP recovery 2.8.x

Xperia Launcher

Xperia Walkman Music and Widget

DSP Manager

Xperia Walkman Music Visualizer

Xperia TrackID

Xperia Keyboard

Battery Mod

Modded MIUI Calculator

Modded HTC Flash Light - Updated - Removed holo light themeing at launch

Brightness Slider In Notifications

Status Bar Themeing Mod

Updated Framework/SystemUI graphics fixes and new additions

Settings widget themed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly there is a lot going on the rom that I am failing to remember. It even is themed
and modded for those that want to revert to stock lockscreen and know how to do so..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other notes: By chance if the use of google apps is desired by users,they can simply be copied to the rom and will work just fine with everything in this rom without flaws. The xperia keyboard will also have added functionality as well. The rom is built for pure speed without the hassle of constantly updating google bloatware. Might be useful to gamers looking for something bare bones but still having some of the basic features the stock rom is lacking.

Any issues?: On a very rare occasion..very rare...the status bar may go blank..just do a
screenshot and everything will return. Only had it happen once and could have been an oddity..but just in case I am mentioning it.

Credits :

brittnearl for stock rom and to some extent studying his changes to the stock rom to
become accustomed to using this rom and device.

Adi Aisiteru Reborn for mods applied

atl4ntis for mods applied

modhatter6811 for mods applied

and last but not least all of those at xda forums htc one v section i broght over a fair

amount from our slim bean rom to this rom

Rom Download :

Last edited:
Alright, DL'd and flashed. Stuck on boot logo (which is cool, BTW).
Clean flash...full wipe and data formatted. Install went fine.
Did battery pull and reboot....still no-go.

Latest TWRP, but no install issues with it.

Bad DL maybe? My AVAST antivirus caught something in the zip as malware...so I shut it off temporarily.

Upvote 0
I'll check the DL later but it uploaded fine. TWRP version 2.8.x causes install issues with stock based roms. Use 2.6 twrp. My experience with 2.8 on stock rom is that it'll either give me install errors with the updater binary or it'll install but wont finish booting. So I just move back and forth between 2.6/2.8 depending on what im using.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones