• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Stock Modified-Themed Xperia/Sense

Screenshot_2015-01-10-19-32-27.png

Reactions: devilschild26
Upvote 0
I really liked this ROM. It was a nice breathe of fresh air for me. I ended up flashing spirit back on because I couldn't get the playstore to work. I realize all Google stuff is removed...that's awesome except I still wanted playstore access. I tried flashing a jb gapps package and it flashed but playstore would crash immediately after trying to open. Click, crash in like 2 seconds. I really did like the ROM....100% different than any other I've used though I started not long before all 4.4 ROMs started magically appearing. It was obvious a ton of personalization went into it, it was really snappy, and if I remember correctly, the save to SD function worked.

Upvote 0
I have a working slim-gapps package I can post for those that want it. But you will get update notices from zte. Have not had time to add a fix for that. Also I need to put back xperia weather. The modded zte weather app works but doesnt at least on my end update regularly with the widget. I need to fix how it handles that. But can't truly confirm its actually occurring by others except my self. Talking with gharrington about a fix for an issue in his quick launch mod,may remove that altogether. Toggles are ok but honestly dont use them or the quick launch either. I'll post the gapps with link in a few.

Upvote 0
I really liked this ROM. It was a nice breathe of fresh air for me. I ended up flashing spirit back on because I couldn't get the playstore to work. I realize all Google stuff is removed...that's awesome except I still wanted playstore access. I tried flashing a jb gapps package and it flashed but playstore would crash immediately after trying to open. Click, crash in like 2 seconds. I really did like the ROM....100% different than any other I've used though I started not long before all 4.4 ROMs started magically appearing. It was obvious a ton of personalization went into it, it was really snappy, and if I remember correctly, the save to SD function worked.
strange I flashed the gaps no issues runs great:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones