• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]Party Time JB 3.3

y4enunaz.jpg

um...what...the..."F"word...

Upvote 0
Yeah, nothings wrong, but I don't know why the status bar was doing that...it's usually black

That was happening with me too, the status bar would go clear, then when swiping it down it would go black again. I tried out the XPosed module XBlast Tools to set it black and it doesn't do it anymore.

However now I have an issue where my cell signal icon is smashed up against the battery icon, I can ignore it but it's kind of annoying, it only happened after installing and enabling XBlast, uninstalling doesn't fix it, not even sure if it was caused by XBlast, I was playing with a lot of things so it's hard to say.

Upvote 0
On another note, I've never heard of XPosed until you put it in this rom, I have to say it's pretty cool, but does anyone have any recommended modules that work well with this Rom? Specifically I'd like to get an advanced power menu, but nothing I try works, XBlast Tools advanced power menu seems to have no effect, and the only other module I can find with one, and is supposed to be compatible with Samsung devices, won't install because it says it's invalid or incompatible.

Upvote 0
On another note, I've never heard of XPosed until you put it in this rom, I have to say it's pretty cool, but does anyone have any recommended modules that work well with this Rom? Specifically I'd like to get an advanced power menu, but nothing I try works, XBlast Tools advanced power menu seems to have no effect, and the only other module I can find with one, and is supposed to be compatible with Samsung devices, won't install because it says it's invalid or incompatible.

AOSP Lockscreen...which i also included i believe

Upvote 0
Hey guys, just a heads up...I'm getting a moto x with a different carrier on Friday...so yeah...

DUDE!!...you're movin' to Republic...ain't 'cha??

And JUST as a 4.1.2 rom was FINALLY acting right on my phone...I got v3.3 downloaded and installed Thursday, and it hasn't hiccuped ONCE!!
It's actually kinda ironic that you pulled that rabbit outa the hat, because after the PM i sent you last week, I was seriously considering that route myself!

Oh well, onward and upward; right?

Peace,
Sox

Upvote 0
DUDE!!...you're movin' to Republic...ain't 'cha??

And JUST as a 4.1.2 rom was FINALLY acting right on my phone...I got v3.3 downloaded and installed Thursday, and it hasn't hiccuped ONCE!!
It's actually kinda ironic that you pulled that rabbit outa the hat, because after the PM i sent you last week, I was seriously considering that route myself!

Oh well, onward and upward; right?

Peace,
Sox

I'm glad it's working for you Sox! I hope you knocked on wood immediately after posting that hahaha! And I still recommend that route to you, and well, everyone!

Reactions: soxtober05
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones