• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rooted X10 mini pro now it's playing up badly

person1873

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
i just rooted my X10 mini pro today using the one touch root app, but i'm having really bad/annoying problems with it only things i have removed or changed is i removed some of the telstra apps that came on it and the games that had expired before i bought the phone.

but now i cant install anything from the app store because it force closes every time i try, it froze up on me earlier and the only way i could get it back was to pull the battery and since then none of the google app suite work, i tried to hard reset the phone back to factory by booting holding the app+back+power keys but that only booted into safe mode, i cant find any restore factory settings option anywhere, please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones